INFORMATION GATHERING AND USAGE
The Lebovic Centre for Arts & Entertainment – Nineteen on the Park is subject to the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (MFIPPA) legislation. Personal information is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act, R.S.O. 1990, C.M. 45, as amended. The Lebovic Centre for Arts & Entertainment – Nineteen on the Park does not share or sell any personal information gathered from this Website, including e-mail addresses, with any other organizations or government departments subject to law. Information is collected for the administration of facility operations, and only for the purpose for which it is obtained or compiled. The Lebovic Centre for Arts & Entertainment – Nineteen on the Park is committed to protecting the privacy of its users by preventing unauthorized access to personal records and disposing of personal information in accordance with a retention schedule.
Recorded information includes hard copy records, electronic records, etc. Under MFIPPA users have the right to access their own personal information, subject to very limited exemptions.
THIRD PARTY DATA COLLECTION
The Lebovic Centre for Arts & Entertainment – Nineteen on the Park website has links that take you to other sites that may collect personally identifiable information about you.
INFORMATION ON RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Questions about your rights and responsibilities and the collection of information should be directed to the Cultural Facility & Programming Coordinator, c/o Town of Whitchurch-Stouffville, 37 Sandiford Drive, 4th Floor, Stouffville, ON L4A 7X5. Telephone: (905) 640-1910 x 297.
This statement of policy will be revised as time and circumstances require.
REFUND / EXCHANGE POLICY
- All sales are final. No request for cancellations, changes or refunds is accepted.
- If your tickets are to be “held at will call”, they will be at the venue box office at the time of performance. The box office is usually open no later than 60 minutes before curtain time. It would be helpful if you can arrive early to avoid the last minute rush.
- You must have the credit card you used for the purchase with you for identification. If someone else is picking up the tickets, either that same credit card or a photocopy of it with an authorization note from you must be presented. It would also be helpful to have with you a copy of your order confirmation and the confirmation number.
- In the event that a performance is either cancelled or postponed, the Lebovic Centre for Arts & Entertainment – Nineteen on the Park will make every effort to contact every patron via e-mail, time permitting.
- While the Lebovic Centre for Arts & Entertainment – Nineteen on the Park regrets the inconvenience caused by these circumstances, Lebovic Centre for Arts & Entertainment – Nineteen on the Park cannot be held responsible for any cost or damage such postponement or cancellation may incur. Similarly, the conduct of events and performances for tickets purchased is the sole responsibility of the events’ organizers and venue operators, Lebovic Centre for Arts & Entertainment – Nineteen on the Park cannot be held responsible or liable for injuries, loss or damages incurred by patrons while attending these events.
- All patrons purchasing from the Lebovic Centre for Arts & Entertainment – Nineteen on the Park must do so in the light of the above limitations.
- Refunds on tickets purchased are made for a cancelled or postponed event only. In all instances when a ticket is refunded, only the cost of the ticket is refunded.